Is your style item broken? Of course we find this very unfortunate and we'd love to fix it for you. Luckily, Brandfield is the place to go for all kinds of repairs!
Before we can help you as best we can with your defective item, you need to contact our customer service. Always mention the order number of your article and send a picture/video which shows the defect. Include a clear explanation of how the damage or defect occurred.
In case of a simple defect our customer service will help you as soon as possible with a clear solution. If a physical repair is required, our repair department will assess the defect and contact you within 3 working days regarding the necessary next steps.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept repairs that have not been reported to us in advance. The costs of a sent-in repair that has not been reported are € 14,95. A repair is only covered by warranty if you enclose proof of purchase. If a guarantee certificate was supplied with your purchase, then you must send this along too.
IS MY REPAIR COVERED BY WARRANTY?
- Material defects in jewellery are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- If the item has been used improperly, e.g. bumped or dropped, you are not entitled to a free repair or replacement.
- Watches are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase. This guarantee applies to the movement, hands and dial.
- Damage resulting from improper use, negligence, unauthorised maintenance, other defects not due to material or workmanship, accidents or normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty.
- Watches are not covered by the warranty as they are not fitted with the strap, glass, battery or crown (the button that sets the time).
- When removing or adding links a watch is no longer covered by the trial period.
- Smartwatches are guaranteed for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Any defect reported can be assessed by our qualified repair department. Then it can be determined whether it is a manufacturing defect or not.
Bags and wallets:
- For bags, the product and/or manufacturing defects of the bags are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Wear and tear, damage or improper use are excluded from the warranty. This is at the discretion of the respective product manufacturer.
- Sunglasses are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase.
- The warranty covers manufacturing defects and/or component defects such as lens or frame coating loosening, soldering defects on hinges, and missing parts.
- Damage to frames that is not covered by this warranty does not apply.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS OF THE REPAIR OUTSIDE THE WARRANTY CONDITIONS?
What are the repair costs if there is no guarantee? These costs depend entirely on the brand and the defect. If the costs are higher than € 50,00 you will first receive a quotation. You then have the following choices:
- You agree to the quotation. As soon as you have paid the repair invoice, we will proceed to repair and return the product to you immediately after repair.
- You do not agree with the quotation and wish to return the item. You pay € 24,95 research fee plus € 6,95 shipping fee. After receiving the payment we will return the article.
- You do not agree to the quotation and do not wish to receive the item back. The article becomes our property.
General repair form
After your repair has been reported and approved, download the repair form.
Please make sure to fill in our Brandfield repair form and add it to your package.
Frequently asked questions about repairs
The guarantee on products applies without prejudice to the legal rights of the consumer.
- How much do I have to pay for sending in repair items?
The costs of the return shipment are to be borne by the buyer. You are responsible for packing your return properly so that the item is well protected during transport. Brandfield cannot be held responsible if a package fails to arrive or arrives damaged. If you want to insure your package, to avoid any risk of loss, you can choose to send your package by registered mail at the post office.
- Who bears the risk of returns of repair items?
Return shipments are at the risk of the buyer. This means that Brandfield is not responsible for damage or loss of returned items. Therefore, always ask at the post office for a shipping receipt and keep it safe. This way you can track the status of your package.
- How long does it take to repair an item?
The average repair time for an item is 2 to 6 weeks.
In exceptional cases, the repair time may be longer than 6 weeks. If parts are not in stock and must be sent by the supplier, the repair time may also be longer than 6 weeks.